Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Soulful Tunes with a Southern Charm...

It's Tuesday and I have a case of the Mondays. It's annoying. I'm trying to get stuff done, but I'm doing a really good job of looking busy while really I'm just perusing Youtube and Facebook.


UGH.


One thing I thankfully stumbled upon on Youtube was these videos:










The Head and The Heart are coming to Cleveland next Sunday. Beachland Ballroom. 8pm. $15. If you enjoy soulful tunes that evoke all those emotions you were sure you'd ditched, you'll love this.


In fact, you'll love this anyways. With its clever blend of violins, gentle guitars, and lush piano...you just can't go wrong.


I'd say this band is in the same vein as locals The Lighthouse and the Whaler or Humble Home. So, if you like those bands, you'll probably like this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment